Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Well Well Well, PointenSlutten Blog Googled At Last

Yep.

There I am. At number four on page one of Google. Oh, Thumbshots will tell you I'm at five but it's a weird thing...

The PointenSlutten Blog (this blog) IS at #1 on Yahoo though, which is some consolation - there's really only one day left in the contest though.

Which is weird though -seeing as Google seems to do it's thing at some point in the evening, there might still be a chance for me to be at #1 on Goolge the night of the twentieth - depending when they do their pointenslutten search over there at NetPond.

But now that the contest is drawing to an end, I have to sit back and consider all this stuff. The Gurus are always telling and selling us stuff about Google this and Yahoo that... but no one is right in the end. Only Google knows...

I did my link of the top five a little too late to know if it made a difference, though G knows that things have changed in the top five since then... mainly me, heheheh.

Anyhow this is a friendly update. I may or may not change that top five list at iSN, seeing as I am presently there and it would probably be self-defeating to list myself on my own site.

But we'll see, this is free-flow typing and thinking really and I'd like to see who's interested in this developing any further as a SEO forum before I dedicate any time to spell checking myself and constructing full, well-thought-out sentences.

See you at #1...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home