Friday, July 15, 2005

The Mighty PointenSlutten Have Fallen!

And now that Google has done its nightly run through my neck of the web (about 9:30 pm EST usually) I get to report on the status of the Netpond PointenSlutten competition.

I have fallen to #12 on Google - I say fallen because really I was eleven. Unfortunately one of the linkdumps people use has a redirect and ended up getting first page status on Google, so that was kinda like shooting ourselves in the collective foot.

The number one spot on Google for PointenSlutten was held by topsexgratuit until tonight - when ClickMojo took it over, pushing the french domain down to two.

My iSN News Index page, which carried a link to the Blog and the pointen_slutten page slipped far, far back... to position number 22, which sucks big time.

Oh well, four days left in the contest, four more shuffles of the Google deck and the magic pointenslutten card will come up...

I wonder what the prize is for the winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home