Thursday, July 14, 2005

Google Came a Sniffen for PointenSlutten and found it here!

At last!

Look out people Google has found my site page and blog and I went from nowhere to 11 and 12, or the top of page two, for "PointenSlutten".

I must take a bow. And of course remain humble.

There are still six days left in the contest and top of page two is far from #1 on Google.

In fact I was number 25 on Yahoo, jumped to 22 for a bit last night (didn't publish as it didn't seem much of a leap) and then plunked back down to 25 again today...

Oh well. It's a Google contest, so...

So don't be afraid, be very afraid. I can read the headlines now: "2much MediaGuy Wins Netpond SEO Contest with 9 days left to spare!" or some damn thing (and I'll probably write it!!!)

OK more later, I shall now gloat on Netpond... and measure the pulse of the competition...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home